Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More religion in a class about communication

She just can't keep her mouth shut about her beliefs! Now I know more than I really wanted to know about why she doesn't eat crab. Who cares?

School is definitely going along. I get to register for next quarter next week! Since I won't know if I have been admitted into the nursing program I am planning on registering for Abnormal psychology, another communication class (small group or public speaking) and research writing. All of these classes will meet pre-requisites for the bachelors degree programs for nursing. Then if I don't get into a nursing program for spring quarter either, I can apply for fall quarter entry at any of the colleges or universities in the area. Just think, maybe I will get into the nursing program at the University of Washington, one of the best nursing universities in the nation!

I have much homework to work on, so I must sign off.

No comments: