Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nursing school application and a GREAT concert

Gaelic Storm
Current mood: pleased
Category: Music

Went to their show last night in Edmonds and LOVED it! Wish I had the cash to see them tonight in Kent also. They are such a fun group of guys and a gal! Great show, though Patrick's mic kept cutting out at the beginning of the second half. I was disappointed that ECA wouldn't let them have their Guinness on stage. Drinking a beer, a single beer, during a 2 hour set doesn't seem like a lot to me, besides they are working hard under those hot lights, dancing around all over the stage.

Had the best seats ever!

Jesse is AMAZING!
Steve has such a great voice.
Patrick is as funny as ever. Loved the Wham! impersonation! HILARIOUS!
Ryan is WONDERFUL on those drums!
Pete is absolutely FABULOUS on the pipes!

Together, these people are AWESOME! I really recommend all of you to take a listen to this group.

Currently listening :
What's the Rumpus?
By Gaelic Storm
Release date: 2008-07-08

Other news:

The application is in
Current mood: anxious
Category: Life

So I dropped of my application for nursing school yesterday.

Now I wait.

I hope to get a letter of acceptance sometime soon after the end of the month! Of course if I don't get accepted I will not get a letter and I need to be getting applications for other schools for spring quarter entry at the nearby schools that have a spring quarter start.

If I am accepted, that will mean that I will be in the last quarter of nursing school two years from now!

No comments: